Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was always Diehl's favorite holiday. This is the second year without him, and the second year I have driven to visit Marie in Dallas. We are able to be friends now. I enjoyed the Ikea store and getting shoes (not much is available for wide feet in Guntersville). We ate Thai, and *extremely good* Mexican, plus a meal at the Cheesecake Factory (lemon-raspberry, mmmm)! Besides of course, the actual Thanksgiving meal. I got to meet a few of her friends and it was tasty and fun. We shopped at the Central Market which has soooo much that I don't have here. Lots of stuff to go in her truffles for the holidays. She took chocolatier lessons when she was in Seattle and is very good. Marie made sure I had tasty small sandwiches and an apple for the trip back so I didn't have to stop and could drive straight through.