Monday, April 23, 2018

Certified Professional Photographer

So it's been such a long while since I have updated this blog. Lots has happened! I have been Secretary/Treasurer of the Professional Photographers of Mississippi/Alabama, and this year (2018) I am Vice President of this organization, beginning to plan for next year as my Presidential year.

I have been recertified for another three years as of November 2017. Continuing Education is primary to keep the certification, which shows my competence and artistry in photography. My how things have changed since I was first certified in 1999. I was using film then, also developing, printing, and framing my own b/w art photos. I went digital in 2002, for a while using two cameras at the same time, switching often; one film camera, one digital camera.

As a professional photographer for 30 years now, I still keep learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home