Monday, February 9, 2009

My Bicycle!

I will soon have a bicycle again!!! I haven't ridden it for several years. Found a place in Trussville which repairs such bikes as a normal part of their business. So instead of getting used to a different one, I get my old one back which I loved to ride!!!

My daughter did get me one of the newer model helmets, the kind that *really* allows air flow, instead of the old way of mostly just clamping down on my head, and making my hair more like a blanket. Hot hot hot!!!

It will be ready sometime in the not too distant future. I am so very excited. Today was warm and beautiful; would have been great biking weather. I will have to search out places to secure my bike all over town now. I plan to ride on the peninsula here, not up the big hill called Sand Mountain. Too steep and long a hill for me.